Foundation Scholarship Applications
The objective of the 101st Airborne Division Association and Screaming Eagle Foundation scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to students who have the potential to become assets to our nation.
The major factors to be considered in the evaluation and rating of applicants are eligibility, career objectives, academic record, and insight gained from the letter requesting consideration and letters of recommendation.
Al & Willamary Viste Applicants – Preference will be given, but is not limited, to obtaining a degree in one of the physical sciences, medical or scientific research field.
- Applicant’s parents, grandparents, husband or wife is (or if deceased, was) a regular or life member (not an associate member) of the 101st Airborne Division Association.
- Chappie Hall Scholarship – Applicant must maintain a “B” or better non-weighted grade average during the past school year.
- Al & Willamary Viste Scholarship – Applicant must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.75 or better (transcript required). Applicant must be either an upper classman (3rd or 4th year) or graduate student.
- Applicant shall not be attending nor accepted as a student to the United States Military Academy, the Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy, or the USCG Academy.
- Applicant must complete the Screaming Eagle Foundation, “Application for Scholarship” Form and provide all required documentation.
- If qualified, students may apply for both the Chappie Hall and Al & Willamary Viste scholarships, but will only receive one.
- Applicants may apply and receive an award each year for a maximum of four years for an undergraduate degree and two years for a graduate degree.
- Scholarship applications can be obtained online at, www.screamingeaglefoundation.org or call the office at, 931-431-0199.
A checklist of documents that are required to be submitted with the applicant’s application is provided on page 2 of the Application for Scholarship Form. Applications that are missing any of the required documents will be rejected.
- All applications must be completed and submitted during the five-week application period. Applications will not be accepted any reason before or after the designated application period.
- Application Period: April 8, 2019 thru May 24, 2019.
- Applications must be received no later than close of business on Friday, May 24, 2019.
- Mail applications to:
Screaming Eagle Foundation, PO Box 929, Fort Campbell, KY 42223-0929
- Award notifications will be mailed out in August.
- Awardees will be announced at the 101st Airborne Division Association Annual Reunion.